Having a joyful marriage depends on the choice you make. The choice you make is the key to having a good home after wedding. There are things you need to know before going into marriage.
1. You must be truly ready: If you are a person who is afraid to let someone else love you or even afraid to love someone else, wanting to be in a relationship will be difficult. Some people feel that because they are old, so they are qualified for marriage while some are not mentally ready for it. The question you need to ask yourself is; Am I truly ready for marriage?Marriage is for matured minds and for people that understand instruction.
2. Marry who you love; Marrying the person you truly love is very important, marry someone you can be friendly with. God is love and he who abides in God abides in love and God in him. Never marry anyone out of pity, love does not force. God will give you an opportunity to choose who he has ordained for you.
3. Let God choose for you: A good wife/ husband is always from the lord. Seek his face before going into the marriage and let him show you the right path. Proverbs 19 vs 14 says Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.
4. Never marry anyone who thinks they are doing you favour instead marry someone that knows your value and your worth.
5. Love yourself unconditionally: When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up. If you ever want to love someone, love yourself unconditionally first. Don’t ever allow your heart to become desperate for love; unless it is for unconditional self-love. If you don’t love yourself, you won’t be happy with the choice you make.
6. Be ready to discuss any issue with your partner. Lack of communication is a silent killer in a relationship.
7. Be romantic with one another.
8. Be a sexual being and not an angel in your home.
9. Always go out together and have fun.
10. Pray together and study the word of God.
God bless all marriages…